SEPTEMBER 1ST, 2013
DUE TO RISING COSTS AND IN ORDER TO DELIVER
THE FRESHEST PRODUCT AVAILABLE TO YOU
WE WILL BE CHANGING TO PRE-ORDER ON MOST FRESH SEAFOOD
THERE WILL BE NO MINIMUM AMOUNT OR DIFFERENCE IN THE COST.
READY FOR PICKUP IN 24 TO 48 HOURS.
WE WILL CONTINUE TO KEEP AVAILABLE OUR LARGE SELECTION
OF FROZEN PRODUCTS AND IN OUR CASE,
A FEW FAVORITES OF OUR CUSTOMERS AS IN SALMON,
WILD CAUGHT GULF SHRIMP,CRAB MEAT,
OYSTERS AND CLAMS (WHEN AVAILABLE).
WE VALUE YOUR BUSINESS AND FEEL THIS IS A NECESSARY
MOVE TO KEEP THE QUALITY OF PRODUCTS THAT YOU
HAVE COME TO EXPECT FROM US.
THANK YOU FROM EVERYONE AT CHARLIE'S SEAFOOD
Fresh Frozen Sardines - $6.99 lb.
Fresh P&D Shrimp (Steamed, Peeled & Deveined)
26-30 - $18.99/lb
16-20 - $18.99/lb
10-15 - $19.99/lb
8-12 - $20.99/lb
(Prices subject to change due to market conditions)
We make our cocktail sauce too!!!
Alaskan King Crab - Market Price
Lobster - (Please call 859 255-6005 for current market prices)
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/2 cup olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon paprika
1/8 teaspoon white pepper
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
2 (10 ounce) rock lobster tails
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Squeeze lemon juice into a small bowl, and slowly whisk in olive oil.
- Whisk in salt, paprika, white pepper, and garlic powder.
- Split lobster tails lengthwise with a large knife, and brush flesh side of tail with marinade.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Place tails, flesh side down, on preheated grill.
- Cook for 10 to 12 minutes, turning once, and basting frequently with marinade.
- Discard any remaining marinade.
- Lobster is done when opaque and firm to the touch.
Recipe source: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/grilled-rock-lobster-tails/
Be sure to check out our Frozen Seafood
All prices are market price subject to change daily !!
Charlies Whitefish Special - $9.25
Catfish Special - $9.75
4pc. Chicken Tenders & Fries - $9.00